Attorney at Law
What can I say here, that doesn’t sound like every other lawyer/law firm bio?
But don’t worry, I won’t go there. The part of that that matters is that I went to law school and am licensed – just like every other lawyer you’ve looked at.
So why am I different?
Easy! I love business and I know the important of taking care of the wisdom and wealth you’ve developed over the years.
Why does that matter to you?
How many lawyers do you know that can say that? I’m not just talking about having experience in business. But really enjoying the business of business. For me, I love speaking with business owners about what drives them…not just about their business, but also the strategy components behind marketing, pricing, distribution, etc. Sure, there are various legal components to all of these things. But there is also a large psychological component to all of these!
I don’t just help my clients with the legal framework of their business (start up entities, funding, succession, asset protection, estate planning, etc.), I also give them a sounding board, when the need arises, for all those other parts of entrepreneurship. And you know what? I know what I’m talking about. I generally spend as much time learning and expanding my knowledge about all those other aspects of business, as I do learning and expanding the legal knowledge.
Why do I do it? Because I want my clients to succeed and part of that, means helping them understand two things: (1) that there can be legal ramifications to choices they make in these other areas and (2) there is as much science as there is luck, involved in growing a successful business.
Admissions, Awards, Memberships & Certifications
- State Bar Of California, Member
- Federal District Court-Central District of California, Member
- Federal District Court-Southern District of California, Member
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers (California Criminal Defense – 2014 & 2015)
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 (California – 2014 & 2015)
- California DUI Lawyers Association, Member
- Certified in Administration of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
- Featured in “Fox Hills Digest” Magazine – June 2012
- Featured in “Hollywood Weekly!” Magazine – July 2012
- Top 1% of Nation’s Attorneys – National Association of Distinguished Counsel (2015)