Estate planning at Legacy Counsel is not “one size fits all”. We offer various planning options to suit your varying needs. From starter plans primarily for families with young children and little in the way of financial wealth to more robust plans for well established families concerned more with asset protection, preservation and increased growth.
Our plans are focused on ensuring your family has somewhere to turn if and when something happens to you, that your plan will work and you have real security, not the false security that comes with a cheap set of estate planning documents.
We believe in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine your individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor your plan to best fulfill your dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
We have annual membership programs to ensure your plan continues to work throughout your lifetime, your assets are always owned properly and you receive the ongoing assistant you want, without worrying about getting a bill for unexpected legal fees.